terça-feira, fevereiro 08, 2005

Kaskade - Steppin' Out



Here we are
We've come so far
A fine romance
Of steppin' out to dance.

Your lovely charms
When you're in my arms
That subtle glance
When steppin' out to dance.

Could you think it over?
When we get older
I'll still want you here with me
Darling I hope that you agree
There's something that takes place
Whenever we embrace
I'm hoping that you take this chance
Of steppin' out to dance.



(image Copyright(c) Kidchan )


Feelin' weird.. and only this song make me feel comfortable... safe and warm..
I can't be myself anymore.. my freedom... they took it away from me...
I'm in a cage... I can't get out.. I can't move.. my world was taken away from me..
I fall again... and now.. i have nowhere to go...
I can't hide in my world for a little time till i get healed.. i have to try to heal in this cage...
this strange place i'm in... and where i'm sorrounded by walls.. that i can't break.. i can't.. and i see through them.. my world... my place.. my room... that sweet and warm room where i was..
How could i let them take it away from me..?
How could i let them take my life as they want to...?
It's MY life for God sake!!! Why tha F*** do you want to take it away from me??? It's MINE not YOURS!!! You can't control me!!!! You don't have that right!!!!

I want it back.. and i can't fight for it... I haven't recovered yet.. it was too much for me... i'm tired of it...

(tired) Angel

2 Comments:

Blogger João Peneda said...

Gostava muito de perceber o que se passa... Mas apenas depende de ti quereres falar ou não.

Eu vou estar aqui, se precisares. É só chamar...

Beijoca!

4:24 da manhã  
Blogger Angel said...

Obrigada maninho... mas para te ser sincera nem sei o que me causa tanto sofrimento.. estou confusa.. ando baralhada.. nao tenho certezas d certas coisas... e qt mais axo k tenho k m afastar delas parece k mais medo tenho d o fazer.. embora sinta k o facto d m afastar delas m va fazer melhor... *hugs*

9:15 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home