terça-feira, janeiro 18, 2005

Will I ever need...

...to look back now?
...to be affraid of living?
...to fear happines?
...to walk away from what I want?
...to hide from everyone including myself?
...to pretend that everything's okay when it isn't?

I guess not... Now I don't need to do that anymore...
I'm happy... I'm feeling free... I found my new place to be...
I found the place I call "home"...
So comfortable...so warm...
In here... I can be myself without fear... I can free my mind... and let my heart know all the good feelings...
I cry.. tears of happiness.

My past is so far away now... and I don't wish him nothing bad... just... stay cool... keep living... and be happy the way you can... as I'm doing, as I'm living now... Just follow your way as I'm following my own...
Take care and Goodbye!

I wanted to start a new life... and that's what I'm doing. After i almost failed it... cause I was going in the wrong direction. Now I came out of the darkness I was into... I was able to get out and saw 2 ways to follow... Both seemed bright and beautiful.. but only one kept it's light when I got confused... the other showed me something even more dark than the place that I've got out from... So.. I just hear my heart speaking louder.. and followed him. I followed the brightiest way...and found an open door... my cuiosity was stronger than anything else.. so I got in. The place was so warm... I loved it, as it offered me protection, peace, and freedom to be myself. I liked it so much.. so I cloed the door behind me, and stayed there.
This is where I'll stay.. this is where I belong...
Here I'm stronger, I'm happier.

Living each day of my life with all my strenghts... as if it was my last day on earth...
This will be how I will live.. not thinking about the past anymore.. not looking back at my shadows... and not living in the future.. just the present. Each day, each minute...each second...
just... being happy...

4 Comments:

Blogger teste said...

=)
acho que o meu sorriso diz tudo,...
lalalalala ;)

9:13 da tarde  
Blogger João Peneda said...

=)

SO good to have you back!

12:18 da tarde  
Blogger João Peneda said...

=)

SO good to have you back!

12:19 da tarde  
Blogger Angel said...

thank you both :D

6:25 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home