quarta-feira, janeiro 19, 2005

At last

I'm free, I'm happy, I have my new life starting up like a party!
This may be the time that I should say "Guess who's back?!" lol xD but I think there's no need in doing that since that everyone to whom I would say this already know I'm back. And maybe they've noticed that before myself xD LOL.
My life is starting to make sence and it's beggining to be fun. :D I'm lovin' it! I feel like I want to dance, scream out loud, sing, jump, get crazy, lose control, to do things I thought I would never do. To be myself free for once in my life. To live it as I should've done since I've got into the teens! To live it as a normal teenaged girl should do! Keep on with my life, no worries, not many responsabilities (sorry if I've wrote this wrong... :s lol), just have as much fun as I can!

Now I'm able to do it! I have my strenghts all together as one, and my frienda (my REAL friends) beside me to use it! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you all! For being who you are to me, for being by my side, for being my friends... and so much more... If it weren't for the strenght you made me see that I have... I coul not EVER be as I am now. ^_^ happy and back to stay as I really am! :D

a big kiss
***Angel***

3 Comments:

Blogger João Peneda said...

=)

2:40 da manhã  
Blogger teste said...

;) eheheh
eu sempre tive um dedinho que adivinha, lololol =)
aproveita agora e sê feliz!

2:26 da tarde  
Blogger Angel said...

Aproveito sim :D agr mais k nunca! ;P

7:11 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home