quarta-feira, maio 31, 2006

How can something like this be possible?

I feel like I'm in heaven... It's like... He makes me feel confortable with myself... he makes me feel pretty... In just a simple week... He's doing so much for me... He makes me feel so damn special... I never thougt that this would be possible. Neither I thought that someday I would possible live my own fairy tale... It's simply awsome...it's sweet... It kind of reminds me of something that T said to me... It' a milkshake of love with passion... well.. somewhat like that... I can't say it is already love... But I feel it will be soon... but one thing I'm sure... there's LOT of passion between us... Like... ...we're losing control... We can't get a hold of ourselves while we're alone... ^^; I know it's good... yeah and I want it as much as he want... but... it's too soon I guess---- like... it's only been a week...
We almost went crazy last day... Thank god that we didn't go too far... (not even close to that T... don't start---) I was like... Mommy... HELP!!! >.<;;; (Yeah... THAT help...when you want more and at the same time...you know you better don't)... Besides... I've promised myself it wouldn't happen anything serious for now...

Well... I still have a lot to say... but... I better don't... ^^ lol.

Take care guys!!!!

Weura-chan