quarta-feira, maio 10, 2006

sometimes....

Sometimes… I kinda wonder…
How it really feels when you fall in love… REALLY in love… That true love, that you can say “THIS is forever… That’s the one I’ve been looking for…”
I really wonder…

I don’t believe in love at first sight… neither I believe in soul mates… But I DO believe in that UNIQUE attraction (I´m not talking about physical attraction… I’m talking about the attraction we feel for that special being, that … I dunno… it’s just… unique… that chemistry… you know…)…
Still… I realize that I haven’t felt anything even NEAR to that… EVER… I heard some time ago that there are people that just simply never fall in love… They don’t have that need… Am I one of those…? Or… am I just at the wrong place of the world? Or maybe… I’ve just been sitting on the wrong coffe chair… (I’m not talking about that coffe, Tiago--- don’t start…).

I just… don’t want to “force” to fall in love… or that won’t be falling in love… And at the same time… I’m kind of afraid of letting it just go… Like a kid that is afraid of the dark, just because he doesn’t know what lies in the dark…

You said that there IS a special person for me… I’m starting to disbelief even more in that… and I’m starting to be sure that I’m better alone… even though I don’t want to, neither I like it… You know MY reasons of being afraid… well… not ALL my reasons--- but at least, some of them…

Anyways… I just feel I wanna get the hell out of here… Even though I’ll be really far away from my dear friends… but, as I once said to you, my friends (even though I believe that true friends last forever) can’t be always around to support me… I need to stand up by my own feet… (Not that I don’t know… but with our friends near, it’s always easier…).

Maybe the best thing to do is to get away. Really far away… I’m just sad that I can’t do it in a near future… I’ll have to wait AT LEAST two more years… geez---

Oh well… stop babbling…

See ya!!! Take care!

Weura-chan

1 Comments:

Blogger teste said...

ora bem... hum... como é que eu vou dizer isto de forma suave...?????

FICO COM OS OLHOS EM BICO DE TENTAR LER O QUE ESCREVES!!!! =((( é a letra demasiado pequena, é o fundo escuro, e ainda por cima em ingl~es??? oh, help, e depois admiras te de eu n comentar :( não podes mudar o template??

*gata desesperada a tentar pôr os olhos na forma normal*

8:35 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home