domingo, novembro 14, 2004

Fear would kill us all... but love will come to save us from death...


Can we trully trust this thing called love..?
When it can be so beautiful.. but it can be sometimes so destructive...

I'm beggining to fear love... and if fear will really kill us.. and just love can help us out... so.. this means... that the fear will really kill me... cuz I'm afraid of love... I'm not afraid of loving someone.. I'm afraid of that feeling.. this strange feeling.. that no one can control... It's so strong.. so powerful... so dangerous... that.. it can save us, but on the other hand we might get killed for love...

Tell what you think about it...
I would like to have more ideas... more ways of looking at this...

Help me out to figure this...

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

thanks. ^.^

I'll try to keep that in mind ;P even though it was not something i could really understand.. didn't get the meaning you wanted to give to that comment.. :s

big kiss. come back more times!

6:15 da tarde  
Blogger J said...

You may fear love, I do. I want to be loved but I fear it at the same time, as I know this thing can hurt, and I'm afraid of hurt.
But love will come when it's the time to come. And remember, when it comes, do not fear it, face it.

:)

1:57 da manhã  
Blogger Angel said...

Thank you Jessy! ;) i'll keep that in mind as well all the things you told me the other day. Thanks a lot **

7:14 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home