sábado, novembro 06, 2004

As a lost angel...

Here I stay...




Loving you from really far away... hopping that I might have found my "One and Only" that will be only for me... I stare.. I care.. I worry about you.. I try my best to make you happy... I try my best to make you love me... not hurt you... not lose you... and now I wonder... are you my "One and Only"?

Can you answer me this question?




I love you so... still I feel you don't notice it... you don't understand it...
I keep dreaming of you every night...



Every moment... feeling you away.. feeling unnoticed... unnapreaciatted...

Show me...
if you are my "One and Only"...
Show me love...
Show me..
What can you give me...
Tell me everything that you feel...
...can you do it?

1 Comments:

Blogger teste said...

escolhes sempre imagens tão bonitas... :) e gosto deste post... não está feliz da vida mas não está triste, é um bom sinal!!!

7:13 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home