segunda-feira, novembro 01, 2004

Just some thoughts...



Like this picture... feel calm..but feel lost.. feel okay.. but feel alone...

Left there... no one saw me yet... no problem at all.. I'll get up... and I'll move forward... but I won't find what I want to find yet.. I will fall down again here... I will fall asleep here again... but I won't give up.. not yet.. nedd to find.. need to have... need to be with you...

Want you... need you...

Peacefull... this silence.. sometimes good.. othertimes painfully to hear...

so I sing once more... so I won't be alone.. cuz I know you'll hear me.. and so.. you'll always be by my side...

1 Comments:

Blogger someone said...

força...
as vezes estar so é realmente doloroso, outra vezes ajuda.nos a perceber quem somos...e sempre que precisares...i'll be here.

9:18 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home