sábado, outubro 23, 2004

Guai wa chotto warui desu...

(meaning... I don't feel well)

now i really don't wanna be in this messy and shitty world...

everything I see is too damn messy.. too damn complicated..and I give up too easily.. from everything... everything that I see that I can't do.. that I can't live with... for the first time I fail it... I feel.. and I look at myself as a big mistake... as a failure... as something that shouldn't exist... as.. as someone.. that should be dead by now... that shouldn't live were don't belongs...

Another mistake.. another scar... another wound that won't heal... not in me... simply.. in the ones I love the most... in the ones.. that I try so hard not to hurt...

lemme die...

wanna die...

don't wanna live like this...

1 Comments:

Blogger teste said...

não percebo donde vem isto, deve haver coisas que eu desconheço (certamente há) sobre o que sentes e te preocupa... se precisares de mim diz. e não precisa ser só quando eu estiver com o teu irmão - eu estou disponível e ponto final. xim? beijo...

12:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home