terça-feira, novembro 16, 2004

Recovering

This is my first chance for recovering from everything I've been through all this past months... to get myself healed from all of my scars... to really start my life, my new Life!!! With all my friends beside me.. and all of my beloved ones... with my angel... supporting me... Feeling that I'm beeig supported by someone makes me really want to get back to my origins... to what I really am! To feel that sweet love from everyone that I know.. new or old friends.. they are all my pillar of strenght, all are my support, my reason to be happy, my reason to smile.. my reason to be what I was once again! To fight against this curse that I lived with... Now I can live normally... now I can enjoy life as it is supposed to enjoy... I can forget all my reasons to cry... and get my reasons back to smile, laugh and have fun! To live happy! As I was wishing to do, for a long time... Thank you everybody.. for giving me the time I needed.. to support me all the way.. for being by my side on those horrible times... times I cried, and I was trying to escape and you told me not to do that... you always told me to fight. To keep fighting. Now that I have even more chances to do that, to learn to fight for my happiness.. That's what I'll do! THANK YOU ALL!!!

A big kiss

Angel ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger teste said...

«that's what friends are for!!» ;)

7:45 da tarde  
Blogger someone said...

nem mais;) força pra nova etapa...e mta coragem:)

9:56 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home