sexta-feira, dezembro 03, 2004

Ayumi Hamasaki - Memorial Address



I already have this album! It's my 1st J-Pop album to be sincere, but it's pretty cool! ^.^ I Like a bunch of the Angel's Song, Because Of You, and Memorial Adress (I have barely heard the hole cd yet but still these ones are the ones I like the most).

Well, no more words from me about this! I'm just happy and I'm enjoying this kind of musics ^.^ (I know it's still and only Pop Music.. but it as something different (besides beeing singed most of time in jap) that makes me like it even more and it's not just because I L-O-V-E everything that as to be with japanese things.. it really is some kinda different).

WEll.. from the ones that know me and would like to try to listen to this.. just tell me okay? ;)

A BIG kiss!!! And tons of little kisses*****...*

Angel

1 Comments:

Blogger teste said...

eu estou curiosa, quero ouvir!!! não esperes que eu fique fã, sabes km eu sou, lol, mas sim, quero ouvir!!!

9:55 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home